█_Middle Ages Mine_WIP_Zorg

wip
contest
3d

(Zorg741) #14

As the assets are filled, I will complicate ready-made assets. (grass, bushes, trees, characters, houses). There is still much to do))

(Zorg741) #15

The whole scene will be quite large. In the future, I will try to break up into separate assets. From the mines will be exported iron ore. A funnel-shaped quarry for diamonds.

(Zorg741) #16

The mountains will be independent elements. They will be included as separate assets for assembly. Gradually I will work out each.

To understand the scale left an already ready asset. (red arrow)

(Zorg741) #17

Barrels, boxes, explosives

(Zorg741) #18

Wood was brought)))

(Zorg741) #19

Houses

(Zorg741) #20

(Zorg741) #21

I fill the scene. On the approach is the creation of grass, trees, bushes.

(Zorg741) #22

A few more shots

(Feyfolken Km) #23

Looks nice :relaxed:

(Zorg741) #24

Thankyou, Feyfolken-Km!:slight_smile:

(Bart) #27

I’ve killed that account. If you see spam, click the little ‘flag’ icon at the bottom to bring it to our attention:

(Zorg741) #28

I added a stone crusher and water supply.:smiley:

(Zorg741) #29

The scene gradually fills up. I control the polygon, while it turns out to be struck within the framework of 50K. I plan to create several characters so that the stage is not deserted.

This shot shows a view from the house on the mountain

(Feyfolken Km) #30

Wow :hushed:
I think you will be winner :+1:

(Zorg741) #31

Thank you, but it’s still too early to talk about this. Many excellent works!:slight_smile:

(Feyfolken Km) #32

Anyway - good luck :slight_smile:

(Zorg741) #33

I created several characters. This is the upper class))) (I wanted to make them funny). Later there will be more characters!

Created logos in stone

(Zorg741) #34

A few more characters

(Zorg741) #35

There comes a moment when you need to add something, but at the same time something unnecessary to remove because of the limitation of 50K.