Model Rendering and product function animations
Post Date: Oct 2, 2016
End Date: Nov 2, 2016
Nature of work:
I am in the lock and industrial Enclosure hardware business, we use Solidworks 2015 to Design all our Product's 3D models, The Goal of this project is to create 3D model display on our web page to introduce and describe our products through 3D model interactions and animation displays. another major functionality is to change the appearance of model structure and texture, based on the selection of the spec in the website. The candidate for this Project will be working with my web designer who is in charge of coding and webdesign and will provide the 3D files in workable format for non-engineering 3D modeling programs such as Maya, 3Ds max, etc.
we are looking to hire 1 project based position to do:
1. 3D model rendering
2. short animations of mechanical functions and user functions.
- Art Portfolios of past work.
- Education Diploma/certificate or higher of 3D modeling or animation is a plus.
- Work Experience in Product Design, Industrial Design, or Product marketing design is a Plus.
- Experience in 3D model display for websites.
- Must be an independent worker, self disciplined, professional communication skills, and have your own workshop
- We are located in Vancouver BC Canada, any local candidate is a plus. for non-local candidates, will need to be able to communicate by phone, Skype, Email, line, whatsapp, and etc.
- Will need to sign a NDA contract with the selected candidate.
please submit information and resume to email@example.com