About this service
Immersio is a full-service creative 3D interactive experience studio located in San Francisco, California. We offer 3D scanning, Virtual Reality experience creation, and general interactive 3d content creation and design services.
Some of our clients include: Matterport (we built their GearVR 3d scan viewer), Accenture, Leap Motion, Zspace, SeeBright, and Unity.
How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (303) 817-1375
- Specialisation: We specialize in 3D scanning indoor spaces and people. We also specialize in creating 3D (VR) interactive experiences.
- Equipment/software: 3d scanning equipment: Matterport, Occipital, or Faro technology. Software: Unity3D, Unreal, WebGL, Ruby.
- Location: SF Bay area.
- Ability to travel: We are available to travel anywhere in the bay area and up to 45 miles out.
- Resolution: 0.1mm using Faro technology. Matterport is less precise and varies based on the size of the space.
- Max / min scannable sizes: Approx 30K sqft.
- Textures: Color texture are included in the 3d scanned model.
- Deliverable file formats: FBX or OBJ. We can do other formats if requested (such as PLY, STL, etc).
- Additional services: We can do 3d model cleanup and custom interactive experiences as well.
- Costs: $400-$1000 per day or custom quote, depending on the size of the space being scanned, or if we are doing custom content creation. For 3d scanning people, we generally charge $150 per hour (about 10 people / scans per hour).
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab - Matterport viewer, Custom viewer made to fit your brand
- Measurement tool: Annotations, distance : included with Matterport viewer
3D scan of an art gallery (message me to see our custom VR and webGL art gallery experience, inspired from this scan):
3d scan (3D mesh) of a house: