Updated 16 September 2021
Here is a list of 3D scanning apps for Apple’s LiDAR equipped iPad Pro and iPhone range. Most recent apps at the end. It’s not an exhaustive list, so please add suggestions to this thread. Bonus if you have uploaded a sample scan here on Sketchfab.
- LiDAR Scanner 3D (mesh scanning)
- Heges (mesh scanning - same developer as above)
- SiteScape (point cloud scanning)
- Polycam (hybrid LiDAR & ObjectCapture)
- 3D Scanner App
- Occipital Canvas
- EveryPoint Combines all ARKit techniques including LiDAR. Can output .e57 point clouds
- RTAB-Map Open Source 3D LiDAR scanning app with Online Loop Closure Detection
- Sakura3D Scan
- WiDAR Scan
- Spectre3D Nice mesh hole filling approach
- Scenario (hybrid LiDAR & ObjectCapture)
When posting example scans, please state the app used and any post-processing tips. Observations will be of great use to the scanning community.