About this service
Pixel Wave is a full-service 3D agency that offers 3D scanning or Photogrammetry. This service is amazing at capturing, by definition, photo-realistic quality and detail.
Feel free to contact us through email, phone, or through our website's contact forum.
P: +1 562-212-0389
- Specialisation: Statues, artifacts, landscapes (land surveying), real estate or construction sites, products, organic shapes like food or outcrops
- Equipment/software: We shoot smaller objects with a Cannon t2i and larger objects with a DJI Drone. Edit photos in Lightroom, process the mesh in Agisoft, cleanup in Zbrush and 3DsMax.
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Ability to travel: We are open to worldwide travel
- Resolution: As high as needed. For quality purposes, our 3D models hover around 2 million polygons and we've created textures up to 16k when needed.
- Guaranteed accuracy: With smaller objects the accuracy is pinpoint. With larger drone scanning, the inaccuracy is with a couple cm. Drones now have GPS caching which Agisoft reads, so drone scanning is getting more and more accurate.
- Max / min scannable sizes: 3cm up to 3 miles.
- Textures: 16k full HDRi if needed. However, we can create smaller compressed files for things like web application, real time render engines like UE or Unity, and VR AR application.
- Deliverable file formats: .obj, .fbx, .stl, .3ds, are what we typically use but can get most 3D files into any format. Images are generally jpeg., png., exr., hdr., tiff., .pdf, etc. - Same deal, we can deliver almost any file format.
- Additional services: Retouching, Cleaning, 3D-Print optimization, Retopology (LOD), UVing, Online-publishing, Real-time game/VR/AR, Animation-ready
- Costs: Starting as low as $300, but with Drone work can be up to as much as $1,000. We try to remain as flexible as possible with our clients on pricing.
- Viewing software provided: We use Sketchfab to upload the model and provide you a link. We can also send 3D models if you have a need for them.