Congrats to Gerpho, winner of #3DST28 PAPER with his scanned hand.
He picked ‘PAPER' as our next topic. Maybe you're an origami lover, or you have some paper Christmas ornaments? I'm sure you can find some interesting paper objects in your house or office.
As of this week, we'll be running the 3DST contest on our new forum. To participate:
- post your entry on this thread (just copy/paste the URL into your reply).
- tag your entry with 3DST29
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 3DHubs Coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed.
- Make a 3D scan of a paper object by Thursday, December 11th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account, tag it with #3DST29 and post it on this thread (just write down the URL in a reply), and if you like add some comment to it.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 3DHubs 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.