Congrats to maksmakovsky, winner of #3DST29 PAPER with his Topiary scan.
He picked ‘Christmas' as our next topic.
We'll be running the 3DST contest on our forum. To participate:
- post your entry on this thread (just copy/paste the URL into your reply).
- tag your entry with 3DST30
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 3D Hubs Coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed!
- Make a 3D scan of a Christmas object by Thursday, December 18th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account, tag it with #3DST30 and post it on this thread (just write down the URL in a reply), and if you like add some comment to it.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 3D Hubs 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.