He picked ‘Workplace' as our next topic - a great choice for this particular week with everyone returning to their work or studies. It's also a great opportunity to show us what the world looks like to you from the other side of the screen It's your choice what you want to scan - it can be your desk, or the entire office!
We'll be running the 3DST contest on our forum. To participate:
- post your entry on this thread (just copy/paste the URL into your reply).
- tag your entry with 3DST31
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 3D Hubs Coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed!
- Make a 3D scan of your workplace by Thursday, January 8th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account, tag it with #3DST31 and post it on this thread (just write down the URL in a reply), and if you like add some comment to it.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 3D Hubs 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.