3D Scanning Thursday #31: Workplace

Congrats to crlnvl, winner of #3DST30 PAPER with his Christmas Tree scan.

He picked ‘Workplace' as our next topic - a great choice for this particular week with everyone returning to their work or studies. It's also a great opportunity to show us what the world looks like to you from the other side of the screen smile It's your choice what you want to scan - it can be your desk, or the entire office!

We'll be running the 3DST contest on our forum. To participate:

• post your entry on this thread (just copy/paste the URL into your reply).
  • tag your entry with 3DST31

Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 3D Hubs Coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed!

Rules:

• Make a 3D scan of your workplace by Thursday, January 8th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
  • Share it on your own Sketchfab account, tag it with #3DST31 and post it on this thread (just write down the URL in a reply), and if you like add some comment to it.
  • The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 3D Hubs 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
  • Multiple entries are ok.
  • Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
  • To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.

THE RODINA.zip by MISS3 and PRINTEDNEST on Sketchfab

Here's my home office:

My workspace #3DST31 by Bart on Sketchfab

Here is my desk from work !

Desk - 3DST31 by crlnvl on Sketchfab

Dive into my workplace smile Very cool theme!

My workplace #3DST31 by alban on Sketchfab

Here is my workplace my fiancé affectionately calls the Dirt Lab.

The Dirt Lab by New England Explorers on Sketchfab

#3DST31 A scanner scanning printed scans by Pot8oSh3D on Sketchfab

Here's my semi-recursive scan of the centre of my workplace. My real workshop is too untidy for me to show in public. Really! I mean REALLY!! smiley

Semi-recursive? Well, maybe the next one will be fully recursive when I get to 3D print this one and scan it on the turntable! Watch this space!

Good luck to all!

Andy

ps: If I'm a member of 3DHubs and win, can I bill myself? smiley

Haha I love the recurring theme smile I have no idea what happens if you apply a voucher towards a print for yourself smile