R0m1R selected 'Kitchen' as our next topic. You might scan some interesting cooking equipment from your kitchen, the contents of a cabinet or scan the entire space - it's up to you!
We'll be running the 3DST contest on our forum. To participate:
- post your entry on this thread (just copy/paste the URL into your reply).
- tag your entry with 3DST33
Prize: get your work featured, and win a $25 3D Hubs Coupon. A unique chance to get your scan printed!
- Make a 3D scan of something that represents freedom to you by Thursday, January 15th (find great 3D scanning apps here).
- Share it on your own Sketchfab account, tag it with #3DST33 and post it on this thread (just write down the URL in a reply), and if you like add some comment to it.
- The author of the model getting the most likes by the following Sunday is featured, wins a $25 3D Hubs 3D printing coupon and gets to chose the following theme.
- Multiple entries are ok.
- Entries scanned before theme announcement are not ok.
- To know everything about #3DST including great tutorials, check this blog post.