3December 2019 Wrapup (please read!) ๐ŸŽ„

Hey everyone! We just posted our last 3December 2019 topic and weโ€™re amazed at all the entries weโ€™ve seen so far! :clap::clap::clap:

Weโ€™re off for a short break, so here are a few last (but important!) notes:

• Remember you have until January 1st 2020 (23:59 EST) to complete all your entries.
  • Check if you have used the correct tag for each day (see list below).
  • If youโ€™re competing for the raffle, please do two things:
    1. Add all your entries to a collection.
    2. Post a link to your collection in this topic (ONLY post here if you have completed all challenges).

Sorry for the bit of extra work there, but this really makes it a lot easier for us to go through all the entries.

Thatโ€™s it for us. Enjoy your Christmas and New Year parties and weโ€™ll see each other again in a week. :slight_smile:

All 3December 2019 Tags

7 Likes

Here is my Collection with all 21 models complete (and correctly tagged).

8 Likes

Here is my Collection. Itโ€™s been fun, even though I think 21 models was a bit too much. Congratulations to anyone who participated!

8 Likes

Letโ€™s fight!

7 Likes

Had a lot of troubles with the last one, but here it is :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is my collection, I have been able to learn new things and get better at things I already knew through doing this challenge. Thanks.

6 Likes

After starting this challenge on December 10, I am happy to have been able to finish 3december. It was my first participation. Congratulations to all the participants, there were many excellent publications.

4 Likes

Here is my collection. Its a bit of a mixed bag as i spent way to long on some and not enough time on others but it was fun and i look forward to doing it again next year.

Its great to be part of such a talented bunch of individuals. keep up the excellent work and have a great new year!

6 Likes

Finally finished! Hereโ€™s my collection.

Iโ€™m so happy I took up this challenge, ended up motivating myself to fully finish 21 pieces and thatโ€™s a big accomplishment for me since graduating. Iโ€™ve realized I have a love for small stylized characters and most of my entries within this competition will probably be developed further!

Good luck to everyone that entered, youโ€™re all super talented and Iโ€™m glad I get to share my art with such awesome people! :slight_smile:

Thanks Sketchfab!

4 Likes

My first 3December done! Peace out.

4 Likes

Here is my collection, my theme is Silly animals. Hope you will enjoy !

4 Likes

Adding this collection for @ledispirit who had trouble accessing the forum over the holiday:

2 Likes

What a great way to end the year! We enjoyed seeing how you all translated the daily topics into 3D and canโ€™t wait to see more of your work in 2020!

And the randomly selected winners are...

@ledispirit

@guillaumedingeon

@antoineflynn

Thanks again to all who participated!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :tropical_drink:

Thank you so much!

Many Thanks !

Congratz c:!

Well done guys! :partying_face:

Congrats everyone! :stuck_out_tongue:
Was super fun!