3ds Max Exporter

Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble when I try to use the 3ds Max exporter to upload on sketchfab. I have the error message: “Attempt to display more that maximum number of simultaneous error message dialogs occured.” followed by “Unknown property: “height” in dotNetControl:btnReupload:(null)” that appears several times. Then the export process begins, and the last error message appears again several times, and then 3dsmax closes.

My scene has just a cube and a plane with simple materials.

I don’t understand what is the problem, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi @FABulous7,
I’m sorry to hear this. Which 3dsMax version are you using? From the message I gather you’re trying to reupload a model, is that correct? Are you also using automatic unwrap and texturebaking?
Klaas

Hi klaasnienhuis,

I’m on 3dsMax 2016. I was not trying to reupload, but just to upload a new model. I tried with and without automatic unwrap and texturebacking, and in any case it doesn’t work.

Hey @FABulous7, I don’t have access to 3dsMax 2016 I’m afraid. I’m unable to help with this.
@james perhaps you know someone with max 2016?

Don’t worry klaasnienhuis, I can still upload directly on the website. Maybe I should install a newer version of 3dsMax and see if it works. In any case thanks for the answer.

i have the same problem, you can find any solution???

Hi! I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?