As the title states, i'm going for the order 66. by far one of my fav parts of the options given. (so wanted to remodel darthmaul and the most epic fight in the entire saga )
since i can't find the chip adapter for me old phone (yeah, i don't own a smart phone :P) i can't take pictures of my rather horrible sketchpainting in my book. well i had time waiting for someone.
So i thought, i put togetter a little image with help of mr. lowpoly dude and his friends.
- intro, star wars style
- rest of the intro
- image start -
- scene with all fighting together, going pew pew
- 3 dudes stop shooting, because of a call ... damn phones, even in war they keep ringing
- standing around 3d pillar with sith dude mc evil.
- zoom in and "EXECUTE order 66"
- bonus hidden
- turn around and attack jedi
- our trio looses one guy against the jedi, probably make a scene like "nooo they killed kenny"
- our now duo finds a canon and aim at generic jedi 2
- generic jedi 2 wan't that generic, but he falls down, oh noez
- image ends -
- party at bob's house
- hidden bonus 2
- end screen.
So, most fans realize by now, it's not accurate, because it's not about the order 66, but the glorious trio and their conquest for glory. But with a few elements of the original, like killing random jedi dude and shooting at obi.
Also, on a side note, do annotations with pro vanish once you loose pro? or do they stay as long you won't change the scene?