About this service
I started 4Visualization two years ago to digitize anything worth
digitizing, and that is exactly what I have been doing since then.
Whatever your need is, 4Visualization can help you. I use an Artec
EVA, a Faro Focus and photogrammetry to fulfill all your requests. So
from big to small I can scan anything!
I have scanned T-rex and a triceratops for the Naturalis
Biodiversity Centre in Leiden, crime scenes for the Netherlands police.
In my portfolio you can see a nice cross-section of all the other kinds
of objects that I have scanned.
- References/former clients: Naturalis Biodiversity Centre (Artec), NBIS (laserscanning)
- Website: www.4visualization.eu
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialisation: From large objects like buildings to small objects (5 x 5 mm)
- Equipment/software: Artec EVA, Faro Focus 3D and photogrammetry
- Location: Zoetermeer, Netherlands
- Ability to travel: depending on the job anywhere in the world, typically anywhere in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg and Germany
- Resolution: Photogrammetry: 0.1 mm, Artec: 0.3 mm, Faro: 2 mm
- Guaranteed accuracy: Artec: 0.3 mm, Faro: 2 mm/scan, Faro: 4 mm/cluster
- Max / min scannable sizes: Anywhere from 10 000 m2 buildings to 5 x 5 x 5 mm objects
- Textures: yes
- Deliverable file formats: ply, stl, obj, wrl, dxf, dwg, pts, rcs, rcp, fls, fws, xyz, many others
- Additional services: Creating sections, side views and floorplans from laserscans
- Costs: per request