A Quest to the Golden Galaxy. - Mad-scientist Contest

(Jai Moon456) #1

Continuing the discussion from A Quest to The Golden Galaxy:

[quote="JaiMoon456, post:1, topic:8850, full:true"]
Here is a quick look at my progress to the Mad-scientist Contest.
I have a story to it I will upload a small sneak peek to the story and part of my model.
Feed back will be appreciated negative or positive feedback is acceptable it makes me better.

[/quot

Here is an update on the Platform I posted a couple of days ago.

I would appreciate FeedBack Thanks.

(Lorenzoderijcke) #2

Hi @JaiMoon456,

If I understand this correctly you will upload the story later or the story is seen in your WIP screenshots,
For now it is quite hard to grasp what you are going to build for the contest :wink: maybe a bit of story will help clear some things up.

But i must say your model is looking interesting and detailed :smile: so tell me what is your evil doctor up to ?

Cheers :smile:

(Bart) #3

Welcome on board! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

(Grico316) #4

This looks great so far. What type of environment are you going for?

(Jai Moon456) #5

Sorry Here is a bit of the story.

A Quest to the Golden Dimension
Once in a distant galaxy, in the land of the Machina’s. It was the home of brilliant minds, minds that had the power to create amazing machines and devices that would make your everyday life easier. In this planet there was one group known as the Brotherhood of Intellectual Minds. This brotherhood was run by one of the most amazing minds that ever existed in the Golden Dimension.
His name was Albertov Einsteincrova, his mind was like the mind of 80 Ph.D Nuclear Engineers and Physic scientist’s combine!. He had a very large extensive knowledge of the planet and the surrounding galaxies. Bertov as he was known had one insane idea, he believe that a black hole was a warp tube. That you could basically time travel to any part of the universe. He had to develop a machine that could mimic a black hole. The Warp Blaster was what he called his invention, it was design from Ultranium a metal capable of withstanding the pressure of a black hole! He design the machine to survive even if it got sucked into the black hole!
The only problem that the professor had at this point was that he did not have a formula. Bertov stayed up many late nights. His black hair in matter of months turned white. After working tirelessly with the Brotherhood of Intellectual Minds. They were able to develop the Warp Blaster’s formula, the blaster design was its base that would hold the blaster. A long cylindrical tube, with three rings that were mounted to the tip of the blaster the design was simple yet powerful. It was powered by a substance known Zordorium. Zordorium could produce enough electro-magnetic current that could actually give to five planets their own magnetic fields!
When the machine is in use it will start by creating a small but powerful pebble. The pebble will become the black hole. Once the charger in the chamber is activated with enough energy from Zordorium, it will start to produce an electro-magnetic current. It takes about an hour to fully charge the black matter pebble. Once it has produce enough energy the black matter pebble would activate creating catastrophic weather changes if used in a planet.

This just the beginning of the story I dont want to reveal to much of the story.Till I have a more solid story line.
Thanks for the feedback.

(Jai Moon456) #6

The environment I am going for It would be desert environment something similar to were I live. I live the southwestern part of New Mexico. I am going to use my surroundings then just play with them so I can give them a futurist look. I will keep posting update of the model as well as the environment. Good question.

(Grico316) #7

That is exactly what I was picturing in my head.

(Jai Moon456) #8

Sorry If some of the viewers are not understanding my model I did say I was going to post some of the story.
Here is a sneak peek to the story its still in progress NOT A SOLID STORY. Feedback is always welcome.

A Quest to the Golden Dimension
Once in a distant galaxy, in the land of the Machina’s. It was the home of brilliant minds, minds that had the power to create amazing machines and devices that would make your everyday life easier. In this planet there was one group known as the Brotherhood of Intellectual Minds. This brotherhood was run by one of the most amazing minds that ever existed in the Golden Dimension.
His name was Albertov Einsteincrova, his mind was like the mind of 80 Ph.D Nuclear Engineers and Physic scientist’s combine!. He had a very large extensive knowledge of the planet and the surrounding galaxies. Bertov as he was known had one insane idea, he believe that a black hole was a warp tube. That you could basically time travel to any part of the universe. He had to develop a machine that could mimic a black hole. The Warp Blaster was what he called his invention, it was design from Ultranium a metal capable of withstanding the pressure of a black hole! He design the machine to survive even if it got sucked into the black hole!
The only problem that the professor had at this point was that he did not have a formula. Bertov stayed up many late nights. His black hair in matter of months turned white. After working tirelessly with the Brotherhood of Intellectual Minds. They were able to develop the Warp Blaster’s formula, the blaster design was its base that would hold the blaster. A long cylindrical tube, with three rings that were mounted to the tip of the blaster the design was simple yet powerful. It was powered by a substance known Zordorium. Zordorium could produce enough electro-magnetic current that could actually give to five planets their own magnetic fields!
When the machine is in use it will start by creating a small but powerful pebble. The pebble will become the black hole. Once the charger in the chamber is activated with enough energy from Zordorium, it will start to produce an electro-magnetic current. It takes about an hour to fully charge the black matter pebble. Once it has produce enough energy the black matter pebble would activate creating catastrophic weather changes if used in a planet.

Thanks Enjoy.

(Jai Moon456) #9

Are you entering the contest as well. I choose to use my surroundings because I did not want to complicate things

(Grico316) #10

Yup. This is my Entry so far.
My Contest Entry

(Bart) #11

Hi,

a quick personal reminder that the Mad Science contest closes next Wednesday (midnight, 23:59 New York time). So whatever you decided to do this weekend - you'd better cancel it and finish your entry :slight_smile:

As always, you can read contest updates here, and if you have any last minute questions feel free to email me at bart@ this website.

Good luck!!