Add url params to playlists

website

(Stairwave) #1

Hey @tribble42,

It’s been a while, since this topic was discussed but I just came across the same limitation with embed options on Playlists, I think it would be a great addition for them and really help me out in my use case aswell :slight_smile:

Playlists and private models
(Tiagojdferreira) #3

Hi @stairwave,

Welcome to the forum.

I have moved your message to a different topic so we can discuss this idea independent of the private models issues.

Could you give me some examples of how you’d use this feature?

Cheers,

By the way, @tribble42 isn’t at Sketchfab anymore :crying_cat_face:

(Stairwave) #5

Thanks for the fast and sorry for the late reply hahaha.

In my case I’m embedding the models on my website as part of a database. Fortnite skins sometime have different versions of the same model/skin which I’d like to showcase in a embedded playlist. Example.
Usually I hide all UI elements and use the transparent parameter to use my own CSS background which is a bit more responsive than the Sketchfab background. The models aren’t always embedded in 16:9 which makes it a bit hard for the sketchfab background to fit on all screen sizes.

It generally works without the URL parameters but it would look a lot better with them activated.

(Tiagojdferreira) #6

Hi @stairwave !

We have just released this feature. Here is an example:
https://sketchfab.com/playlists/embed?collection=6b6567d0a2a8477098b635d652d494ad&autostart=1&autospin=0.2