"Additional file upload" - file not appears after page reload

bug-report

(Lex4art) #1

Here are my models:

Trying to upload additional materials (~370MB in ZIP archive) using “Additional file upload” function:

But after this is done I’m reloading page and there is no trace of this ZIP file:

Tested many times with ZIP and 7Z archive types - not helping. This is normal behavior (my ZIP file stored somewhere and available for customers) or this is a bug? Browsers - Chrome and Firefox.

(Bart) #2

I’m not 100% sure, but I suspect there was a temporary issue with this. I had another report and upon re-testing yesterday it worked again. Could you try again please?

(Lex4art) #3

Did a test - still not working (even with small files).
I have a suspicion that if product in “Published” state it is not possible to add a file to it.

Upd: small file seems to be working fine

(Lex4art) #4

Ahh, nailed it: https://sketchfab.com/plans - it’s just Free plan limitation (50MB on per product, additional files uncluded). It will be good to have this hint text " Accepted formats: .zip, .rar, .7z Max size: 500MB" to be replaced with my current plan limits + have a warning about “file size out of plan limits” if it is too big…

(Bart) #5

That’s not correct, ALL store products can have additional files of up to 500MB - regardless of the plan. It does sound like we have an issue here - would you mind mailing the file you’re trying to upload to bart@sketchfab.com so we can investigate?

(Lex4art) #6

Mail sent.