HyDroneS: Hydrosystem Drone Surveying
We specialize in the use of multicopters in river landscapes, which vastly improve the efficiency, accuracy, and safety of field data collection. Our combined expertise has allowed us to develop new workflows for data collection and processing with a focus on river hydraulics and habitat modelling.
Through our activity in the research community we are constantly working with a wide range of international partners to develop new methods for mapping and remote sensing using multicopters.
From this work we can offer you the full implementation of HyDroneS technology: Flying, high resolution mapping and DEM and up to full 2D hydraulic models - depending on your needs!
We also offer workshops and individual project assistance.
- References/former clients: Alwin Eppler GmbH, ARGE Limnology, TIWAG, GIZ
- Website: http://www.hydrones.de/ENG/index_eng.html
- How to contact: email@example.com
- Specialisation: River and lake mapping, field surveys and bathymetric measurements
- Equipment/software: Leica robotic total station, Agisoft Photoscan Professional
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Ability to travel: We work on international projects with experience in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Resolution: 10 m to 1 cm
- Guaranteed accuracy: Depends on application. Maximum spatial accuracy is 1 cm
- Max / min scannable sizes: > 100 km² to 1 m²
- Textures: Application specific
- Deliverable file formats: DWG, PLY, OBJ, 3DS Max, VRML, COLLADA, PDF
- Additional services: Hydraulic and habitat modelling
- Costs: Minimum project budget: 1,000 Euro
- Photography modes supported: terrestrial, pole aerial photography, UAV, aircraft
- Georeferenced: yes
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab, 3D PDF also available