Art_eca #3December Entries ❄☃💫❤

challenge
3d

(Art Eca) #1

This is going to be hard, I like challenges. Let’s go.

(Art Eca) #2

This is the work of #Day1 for #3december-2018 . It could have been better but it is not bad.:penguin::penguin::penguin::snowflake:

(Laurer1990) #3

looks a little bit like grenades :slight_smile:
it’s so cute though

(Art Eca) #4

I finally finished the cartoon art_work for #day2 of #3december-2018. :+1::coffee::fire:

(Laurer1990) #5

damn this thing is hot :slight_smile:
great

(Magda) #6

that stove looks amazing! great job!

(Art Eca) #7

I need to improve it and I’m late but well, here is the work to the 3rd day of #3december-2018. :snowflake::barber::ship:

(Art Eca) #8

Here is the Art-Work for the 4th day of #3december-2018. .I think it’s pretty cool. :bread::strawberry::pear::lemon:

(Art Eca) #9

I have deviated the Christmas style to practice textures in the 5th day of #3december-2018. :scream::nauseated_face::skull_and_crossbones:

(Art Eca) #10

Here it is. My reindeer for the 6th day of #3december-2018 . :deer::heart::dizzy:

(Art Eca) #11

A little late but it has arrived. My Igloo for the 7th day of #3december-2018. :snowman_with_snow::snowflake::dizzy::milky_way:

(Outlawblaze) #12

I love your reindeer!

(Art Eca) #13

Here I bring my warm earmuffs for the 8th day of #3december-2018 . I think it has been very cute. :heart_eyes_cat::ear:t4::headphones::snowflake:

(Mountrise) #14

I need those!!

(Ever Shroud) #15

Oh goodness. Those earmuffs are amazing! I love how they even have little arms on the sides. Awesome job on the textures too!

(Art Eca) #16

Some variants of the earmuffs.

(Art Eca) #17

It’s already here, some bells and some rattles for the 9th day of #3december-2018 .:sparkles::confetti_ball::tada:

(Art Eca) #18

I did not know what to do and I made a candle for the 10th day of #3december-2018. :evergreen_tree::fire::herb:

(Art Eca) #19

I had this idea but it was not carried out. it seems like a bad joke XD.

(Art Eca) #20

I made this poor and helpless cookie about to die for human for the 11th day of #3december-2018 . :cookie::coffee::chocolate_bar::point_down:t3: