About this service
We offer solutions for Cultural institutions to provide their educational content to the wider public. We help with the implementation of cultural information systems into the real world. Our strengths are our developed skills in the process of transformation of the real object into a virtual form and its subsequent digital presentation.
- References/former clients: IK Prize 2015 Tate Britain London UK, CHNT 2015 Vienna AT, DISH 2015 Rotterdam NL, Europeana Space Heckathon 2015 Venezia IT, DIGI 2015 Prag CZ.
- Website: www.artzoom.cz/en
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialisation: Optical and laser scanning, photogrammetry.
- Equipment/software: Artec Eva/Spider, FARO focus 3D, RealityCapture.
- Location: Olomouc, Czech Republic.
- Ability to travel: Worldwide.
- Resolution: Artec: 0.3 mm, FARO: 2 mm, Photogrammetry: 0.1 mm.
- Guaranteed accuracy: Artec: 0.3 mm, FARO: 2 mm, Photogrammetry: 0.1 mm.
- Max / min scannable sizes: Anywhere from 5 000 m2 buildings to 30 x 30 x 30 mm objects.
- Textures: Hi-resolution textures, optimisation including normal map.
- Deliverable file formats: ply, stl, obj, wrl, dxf, dwg, pts, rcs, rcp, fls, fws, xyz, many others.
- Additional services: CG animation, computer education programs and applications, replication-3D printing, virtual restoration methods, CG visualization, analysis.
- Costs: Per request.
Artzoom digital media s.r.o. is a company which focuses on original solutions of artwork presentations, and their archiving in the form of virtual data. We are specialised in software technologies for the field of education. We create cultural information systems. We provide possibilities to deepen the connections between museum and its visitors. We can design an educational experience around three main objectives: discover 3D content, interact, and learn.