Background Image not showing on IOS devices

(Anthony Howe) #1

Not a biggie by any stretch but I'm finding the uploaded background images on my models do not show up on playback on my Apple devices. Since many of my clients review my designs this way it's not so good. Probably has to do with html 5 or something.....love sketchfab, btw. Thanks!

Hmm that's strange. Are you using the mobile app or just your mobile browser?

(Anthony Howe) #3

I'm using Safari. (Mobile Browser)
As will most of my customers.

(Stephomi) #4

We are on it!

(Rémy Bouquet) #5

Hello the issue should be fixed now.

(Anthony Howe) #6

It is fixed. You guys are terrific!

(Anthony Howe) #7

Actually not quite fixed. I have a very high count model @160mb called Zhang that will not load at all on an iPad and iPhone X.
Gets an error loading. Thanks!

(Rémy Bouquet) #8

Looks like a different issue though. We will look into it.

(Rémy Bouquet) #9

Ok it seems to crash when loading the model. But It's a huge model actually, with 5.6 Million triangles and 1600~ geometries after optimisation. It's slow on my developer computer. So even without the crash, I wouldn't have too much expectations about it running smoothly on a mobile device.

(Anthony Howe) #10

Thanks for giving it a shot. Hope, at least, there’s minor enjoyment in a challenge like this.
The number of models was a tenth of what the client has requested in real life....

(Rémy Bouquet) #11

Well, there is still an issue, it shouldn't crash and we are working on it. But it was just so you wouldn't be too excited when I'll announce that it's fixed :stuck_out_tongue: