Battlefield Aftermath

(Light1108) #1

So for the medieval contest I came up with the idea to create a scene that has a burned down Japanese temple with 3 fox spirits, that are around the area. It would also have discarded weapons from a battle that took place there. That's the general idea and I was wondering if it would work for the contest.

(Light1108) #2

So Ive been unsure about how to do the style for this, so I was wondering if what ive done so far is correct. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

(Bart) #3

Looks correct so far, could be a bit more angular and maybe a bit closer to the provided color palette too though.

(Bart) #4

I’ve just sent you instructions on how to claim your free Medieval Fantasy Cardboard viewer. Check your private messages here on the forum. Good luck!! :slight_smile:

(Light1108) #5

Thanks for the feedback! I've been working on it over the last couple of days and I made some minor changes and put all the currenet assets into a prototype scene

I Think it's going well enough.

(Light1108) #6

Over the last couple of days Ive been working on the burned down temple for the scene

Does this look like it would work for the scene/contest or any other feedback would be very helpful.

(Light1108) #7

Unless I find anything I want change later I have finsihed the scene and I have only got to upload the assets. I really enjoyed working on this project it helped me learn alot and it was fun to create.

heres the final scene.