Bio-Mechanical Magnetic Robot

(Julianmacias) #1

"NX01" Bio-Mechanical Magnetic Robot

Hi.
I like a lot to draw robots, but my robots tend to be squared and old-styled. So I wanted to try something new and started doing some sketches. After watching some evangelion references I got some ideas.

The idea was to make a humanoid robot with organic parts like his spine outside, and with levitating limbs.
Then I sculpted it in mudbox.

I'm finished with the character right now, but I'm planing on setting up some scenario.

NX01 by Julian on Sketchfab

WIP

(Theedstar1) #2

holy cow man your a beast ! Dsamn this is looking amazing ! Oh ma word i can't stop looking at it this is grade A stuff man bravo

(Bart) #3

Welcome on board! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

(Angieteickner) #4

Wooow this look so cool. I am really excited for the scenario you will create :grinning:

(Julianmacias) #5

Hi. Here's an update on some sketches I did to get some ideas for the scenario,

(Julianmacias) #6

Hi, So here's an update on the scenario. I'm also planning on adding a scientist or something to set up the final scene.

(Bart) #7

Hi,

a quick personal reminder that the Mad Science contest closes next Wednesday (midnight, 23:59 New York time). So whatever you decided to do this weekend - you'd better cancel it and finish your entry :slight_smile:

As always, you can read contest updates here, and if you have any last minute questions feel free to email me at bart@ this website.

Good luck!!

(Julianmacias) #8

So here is my final entry. I got to create the lab I wanted, even though I couldn't get the time to detail it as much as I would have wanted.

NX01 - Scene by Julian on Sketchfab