Sketchfab Forum

Bleeding Elevator from The Shinning

(Angieteickner) #1

Hi Ladies and Gents,

i am so excited for this Contest Topic and i would like to reacreate this scene from the Shinning. .I chose this one because i am like to play around with fluids.

I wish everyone good luck and fun doing the contest :slight_smile:

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

A classic! Is this going to be animated?

(Angieteickner) #3

Thank you :slight_smile:

If there is a possibility to upload fluid-Simulations to Sketchfab? then yes. Otherwise i would simulate the shot in Bifrost, choose the frame i like the most and export it as geometry. And post a link to the complete animation on Youtube.

(Angieteickner) #4

Finally managed to finsih modelling and unwrapping. I am not sure if i can make it in time since work is keeping me busy ^^ but i try my best.

(Angieteickner) #5

I am so sorry i couldnt post very much progress. But here is my final entry. I didnt have as much time as i planned to but i am happy i finished it.

Tips and critique is always welcome. I wish everyone good luck :slight_smile:

This looks great! Just curious, why the 'no way out' look down at the floor?

(Angieteickner) #7

thank you. I have to admit i don't know. The Annotation looked fine when i tested them in my Cardboard :frowning: It is probably to late to change the, cause its past Deadline.