Broken shore dungeon entrance

(Pear) #1

what up im gonna be making a little diorama inspired by those cross section books.

heres what i got so far, not sure if im gonna make it bigger.I'd like to make the entrance inside the mountain.

dynamesh doodle concept

mood board

(btw i know that i still need to finish my draenei character please no bully <333)

(Michael Calvert) #2

This is a great start! Keep it up.

(Pear) #3

lil update, its starting to look good so im going to start working on the highpoly soon :wink:

(Pear) #4

Did some work on the rocks and i started making the stairs. Once im done making everything ill cut off the sides. I wanna add cool stuff in the ground.

Looking great! Can't wait to see this textured.

(Pear) #6

started detailing the exterior

im also designing the interior, i decided to add a basement :wink:. Hopefully i can finish the highpoly soon

(François Leroy) #7

really like the rock shape : soooo legion :slight_smile:

(Paulchambers3d) #8

Really interesting to see you block this out in Zbrush as opposed to box modeling... Really nice work!

(Pear) #9

yeah i usually concept my characters this way but its my first time making an environement.its taking a bit of time but it seems to be worth it :wink:

(Chaitanyak) #10

this is one of the really good compositions so far!
all the best!

(Pear) #11

thanks!~:stuck_out_tongue:

really happy with what i did today, now its time to polish and detail everything!

i also need to make the boat :unamused:

(Pear) #12

tiny update, i wasnt really happy with the basement design so i decided to remake it :confused:
the only thing that bugs me right now is the stairs, they dont fit with the rest.
Hopefully i can start making the highpoly soon

(Bart) #13

Hi, how's your entry coming along? We've just posted a quick update on the main contest thread - please check it out.

(Pear) #14

still working on it :wink: but i removed the boat for now because i wanna finish this freaking thing

i gotta learn how to bake lights in blender with a normal map

(Mikebarrington) #15

The way that this has a cut on the side reminds me of the old He-Man or Mighty Max playsets. I love it.

(Pear) #16

THANKS :blush:, i tried to make something that would be fun to spin around in the sketchfab viewer

(Pear) #17

close to being done with the sculpt.I need to finish the rocks,sculpt a fountain and then i think im ready to bake this thing.

i will add props later if i have time (lamps,flags etc...)

(Pear) #18

currently making the lowpoly mesh, please kill me :anguished:

(Pear) #19

fresh bakes :smiley: :smiley:

(Pear) #20

yesterday i decided to make the boat. so many planks of wood! ill try to finish it today

also i started the texturing (not sure about those rock colors).will post updates in a couple hours :~)