Can´t set my model as downloadable

Hi, I´ve tried to set my 3d model to downloadable but it said:
" An error occured while preparing your download.

Your model won’t appear as downloadable.

We have been notified and will fix it as soon as possible."

I´ve already set that model like that long time ago but I changed it. Now I want it downloadable again but I can´t

here is the url: Miraculous Ladybug model - Plagg - 3D model by Castherwil (@castherwil) - Sketchfab

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

this happened to me as well not to long ago , exactly as you mentioned , bombed out with an error message.

1 Like

and did you fixed it?

Hi @castherwil,

Could you set the model back to downloadable to retry the export?
It will help us to detect the issue and provide a fix or at least a workaround.

Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, I´ve done as you said and it showed the same messenge again. Did it works?
thank you a lot!!

@castherwil hum still nothing.
It seems that the archive generation is not triggered as it should be, I didn’t see anything.
Which CC license do you want to set to your model ?

Edit: there is nothing about a license change on the model, are you sure you pasted the right one ?

1 Like

Yes, ive pasted the correct one. But now it works¡ xd Idont know what happened, I tried few times to set it as downloadable and it didnt work till now. So everything is ok now.
Thank you so much!! :smiley:

1 Like

Can I also get a fix for my model with the same issue?
This also is happening to me - https://skfb.ly/6KZMy
I’m getting the same message after setting it to downloadable - " An error occurred while preparing your download. Your model won’t appear as downloadable. We have been notified and will fix it as soon as possible."
No sure how soon this will be looked at, but I need the ability to re-download this model asap as I don’t know where it went on my hard drive! (lol)

@waleguene could you take a look at https://skfb.ly/6KZMy ? I reprocessed it, but still no good :confused:

Hi @RachelThom7,

Your model has been fixed and should be available now :slight_smile:
Don’t hesitate to change the license