Cannot interact with annotation in VR mode (using HTC Vive)

(Emao2) #1

Until a couple a days I go I was able to interact with models just fine in VR mode. I could hover on annotation number and it will highlighted blue and then I could select it and the full annotation would appear. However, now there is no interaction with the annotation at all, but the other controls work fine, such as scaling and teleportation.

(Aleahy) #2

Hi, which desktop browser are you using?

Have you tried switching between Chrome Canary and Firefox Nightly to see if the behavior is the same?
WebXR in the browser is changing week to week at the moment.

(Federico Lorenzin) #3

Hi, I confirm that it is no longer possible to interact with the annotations.
I’m using a Microsoft mixed reality headset.
I tried these browsers:

• Edge;
  • Chrome (SteamVR);
  • Chrome Canary;
  • Mozilla Firefox;
  • Mozilla Firefox Nightly.
    The behavior is always the same (no annotations clickable).
    I also tried with Lenovo Daydream Mirage Solo headest (Chrome, Chrome Canary and Chrome Dev) but in this case it may be normal for the annotations to not be selected.
    I hope it helps.
    Good evening.

(Anatomy Dundee) #4

We’re having the same issue, can’t interact with annotations is firefox with vive.

(Anatomy Dundee) #5

Just tried a few things. Have the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome canary. Chrome canary works but no controller visible, have to navigate by looking then clicking trigger - can’t interact with annotations. Firefox is perfect with the exception of not being able to interact with annotations.

Using HTC Vive on windows 10.

If anyone knows of any work around, other browsers or when a fix might come that would be great. Thanks.