Changing Static Pose

I uploaded this model of a gaming laptop with animation by default the static pose is the first frame of the animation, but that is not what I want. Is there a way to change the static pose?

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/asus-rog-strix-g15-gaming-laptop-b6f23d94d36c44d1998e859b14a116a3

The model opens automatically playing the animation “Complete open view” for me - is this not what you want?

You can set the initial camera position for the scene by hitting the ‘save view’ button:

When you hover your mouse on the thumbnail then it doesn’t show the opened view, does it?

image_2021-12-09_102656

The thumbnail will show what ever is in the viewer when you click ‘save view’ :+1:

Yes, I don’t have any issue with the thumbnail, but when you search my model and hover your mouse over it to check the model then I want the opened laptop to be visible not the closed laptop.

Basically, I want to change my static pose to some other pose, not the closed laptop pose.

Ah I think I understand - the preview turntable will always use the first frame of your animation.

You will need to reverse your animation loop to open > closed > open to see an open laptop in the preview :+1: