About this service
At Chinchilla Limited we offer 3D Scanning 3D Design & Giant 3D printing. With 24hr turnaround of 3D scans alongside longer-term projects, we are a friendly and flexible team who enjoying working hard to deliver great 3D scans!
- References/former clients: We have over 27 years experience in the creative field, with an award winning team.
- Website: www.chinchilla3d.com
- How to contact: email@example.com or 0203 6098 637 or use the form on the website https://www.chinchilla3d.com/contact3dscanp1.html
Specialisation: At Chinchilla Limited our 3D Scanning service is London based but you can have 3D scans carried out on your location with our mobile, handheld equipment. Objects or people 3D scanned in detail up to 0.1mm accuracy and resolution. Generally we scan objects from 100mm to 500mm at a go. Please contact us so we can help you to your goal.
Equipment/software: Creaform Go!Scan 20, VX Elements, VX Model, Solidworks, ZBrush
Location: 3 Shortlands, London. W6 8DA
Ability to travel: London, Bristol, Birmingham, Gatwick, Liverpool, Manchester and surrounding areas.
Resolution: Up to 0.1mm
Guaranteed accuracy: 0.1mm
Max / min scannable sizes: 500mm / 50mm
Textures: Up to 300dpi
Deliverable file formats: .stl / .obj / .iges / .step and all popular file formats.
Additional services: CAD Development with ZBrush or Solidworks / Reverse Engineering / Prototyping / 3D Printing / Superhuge 3D Printing /
- Aerial vector: Plane or helicopter
- Georeferenced: yes
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab - Acute3D free downloadable viewer - Acute3D plug-in free webgl viewer
- Measurement tool: position, distance, height, surface, volume : included with free viewer
Embed three examples of your work. To embed a Sketchfab model on the forum, just put the model link on an empty line: