Corgi Lair Entry

contest

(Michael Calvert) #1

Note: I work for Sketchfab. Entering into this contest is just for fun. =)

What if all the demon hounds were not what we expected out of the gate? What if they were cute, adorable, corgi's. The perfect trojan horse for the burning legion right? I think I'm going to model a level where these "demon hounds" are kept. Maybe a broken building that has fel badness.

(Zachary Hixson) #2

fear the corgi

(Michael Calvert) #3

/faint

(Dark Minaz) #4

doesn't matter how cute something is, if it gives 2exp i kill it :slight_smile: gotta hit that lvlcap.

(Michael Calvert) #5

That's pretty "dark" Minaz.

(Dark Minaz) #6

haha :slight_smile: gotta stay true to my class. Gnome warlocks are all insane :stuck_out_tongue:

@rawrsoft I, for one, am shocked you'd include a corgi

(Michael Calvert) #8

:triumph:

(Nomadking) #9

There is a unhealthy Corgi obsession on these forums. If you don't do these noble canines justice @rawrsoft , her majesty will not be pleased - and you don't want to see the queen when she's angry! :wink:

(Bart) #10

Hi, how's your entry coming along? We've just posted a quick update on the main contest thread - please check it out.

(Michael Calvert) #11

Good, more updates after my vacation. =)

(Michael Calvert) #12

I'm back from vacation and here's the sketch I did on the cab back. It's an abandoned building with the fel corgi's stay. Please only view on 4k monitors :wink:

I started blocking this out last night and will share progress over the weekend.

(Michael Calvert) #13

This is the start of my blocked out scene.