Corrupting even those hidden underground

wip

(Brishen) #1

I'm workshoping the Idea, but the idea is a Necromancer that has been experimenting with exclusively using Fel energy in his rituals. Right now it feels a bit cluttered, although I like it so far. I feel like this will be taking place in a cave of some sort. Books, cobwebs, scrolls, potions should be abundantly scattered around, a few pillars and some runes engraved in the pool of fel energy in the middle.

(Michael Calvert) #2

I like it.

Very cool start. I feel like it'd be cool to be in the center of it all!

(Brishen) #4

Thanks, that is the feel I am going for, good to know that is coming through in an extremely early form of it.

(Brishen) #5

Need to work on the ground a bit and make it uneven and finish up the walls. I'm not 100% on the mana crystal set up.

(Fiery25123) #6

Woah! This is intense! It's gonna be amazing in color! :o

(Brishen) #7

Refined the environment a bit more and worked on the bridge as well as added an entry way to the main room through the sewers with a small flow of waste into the main room.

(Brishen) #8

I've been working on this a lot and doing my research into World of Warcraft's style so I figured this is a good time for me to explain my goals for this project

1. Make it as realistic to the game as possible
    -polycount low
    -only using a single map color map and possibly a transparency map aka no normal, roughness or metal, ao etc

One of the textures I've done so far

(Bart) #9

Hi, how's your entry coming along? We've just posted a quick update on the main contest thread - please check it out.