About this service
Cultural Heritage scanning in Spain. Photogrammetry for 3D documentation of archaeological objects, sites, structures and architecture. From close range to large area scans with high accuracy for scientific documentation, study and preservation.
- References/former clients: National Archaeological Museum of Spain, Prado Museum, Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Cádiz Archaeological Museum, Leica Geosystems, Carmona Archaeological Museum.
- Website: (working on that right now)
- How to contact: email@example.com
- Specialisation: Cultural Heritage scanning from the smallest to the largest objects. Also all kind of buildings, sites or structures.
- Equipment/software: SfM Photogrammetry. Canon 5Ds with various lenses of specific scanning ranges
- Location: Madrid, Spain.
- Ability to travel: Worldwide
- Resolution: High, submilimiter range in close up scans.
- Guaranteed accuracy:
- Max / min scannable sizes: from close range to large area scans.
- Textures: .jpg .png
- Deliverable file formats: .obj, .ply, .stl, .dae, .fbx, etc.
- Additional services: mesh retouching, 3D editing, texture cleaning, web optimization, 3D printing.
- Costs: on request.