Cultural Heritage users, please help with my dissertation

3dscanning
culturalheritage
photogrammetry

(Leifchri92) #1

Hi everyone!

My name is Leif Christiansen and I am a PhD candidate at Indiana University. I am currently researching how cultural heritage institutions, scholars, and interested individuals make use of 3D models for the documentation, study, and dissemination of cultural heritage.

If you make or use 3D models of cultural heritage objects, I want to hear from you! Please take 10-15 minutes to take my survey here: https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_efIfoo91ZmqFjFz. Also, please share the link with any other colleagues using 3D for cultural heritage and encourage them to do the same.

Thank you!

(Nebulousflynn) #2

Hi @leifchri92 - we are happy for you to poll our community like this on the condition that you share the data and results back with the community in this thread once your work is complete.

Can you agree to that?

(Leifchri92) #3

Hi @nebulousflynn, I will not be publishing the survey results individually but I will be publishing my dissertation, which will include my findings from the survey and the summed data. I can also post updates about the survey here. Is that alright?

(Nebulousflynn) #4

Yes! thanks.

The idea is to give something in return to the community in exchange for their time and data.