December 1: 'Maze'

This week’s theme for 3December 2020 is Toys & Games and today’s prompt is ‘Maze’.

Tag your entry with #3December2020-Maze and #3December2020, and post it below. Use the #3December2020 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

If you complete the 21 entries and submit them in a collection by January 4, you will be entered into the challenge prize draw. You’ll have a chance to win a framed art print of your work, 6 months of Sketchfab Plus and a $50 Amazon voucher.

Read the rules for Sketchfab 3December 2020 here

7 Likes

I’ve been itching to do another monthly challenge since I finished with Sculptober a month ago. I was on the fence about 3Dcember since I wanted some free time for the holidays, but I can manage until the 21st at least.

For day 1, I made a radar that helps you navigate any endless mazes you may find yourself trapped within:

Looking forward to seeing others’ takes on the prompt!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Hello everyone, here’s my first entry for 3December: Maze.

2 Likes

#3December2020
The main thing was to start)

6 Likes

#3december2020-maze #3december-2020

3 Likes

Here I am! My common theme with this year’s 3December will be the workflow. I will do everything in lowpoly style with blender and plain textures with photoshop.

3 Likes

My first submission for the #3December2020 challenge :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Here’s my entry for day 1 of 3December. It’s also the first time I have been a part of one.

2 Likes

Here is my submission for the 1st day. Really enjoyed this.

3 Likes

https://skfb.ly/6WQKQ
Day 1 of 3dcember. Didn’t have a lot of time, but i didn’t wanted to do nothing, so tried it. I’ll work for better stuff on the next days! have to stay positive!

Also 1st time writing on here. hi all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

#3December2020
1st Day - Maze

2 Likes

This is my first 3December!

1 Like

here’s my submission for day 1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#3December2020-maze #3December2020
My first 3December!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! This is my maze:

1 Like

Hello everyone, here is my work on the theme of the maze

#3December2020-Maze#3December2020-лабирин #3December2020

3 Likes

Thought I’d toss a hat in the race as well!

Here’s my maze: https://skfb.ly/6WT6r

1 Like

My first entry for #3December2020! I will probably update this one before the end to include more details, but this is good for a start.

1 Like