December 22 - Tree

Welcome to day 21 of our 3December 2019 challenge! We’ll be posting topics daily until December 22nd.

You have until January 1st to complete your entries and submit them in a collection to enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO.

Tag your entry with #3December2019-Tree and #3December2019, and post it below. Use the #3December2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab 3December 2019 here.

When celebrating Christmas in Westeros you need a fitting Christmas tree. :slight_smile:
And thanks for this challenge it has been great fun and a good motivator to iterate and improve on my 3d-modelling. Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Maya as always causes me trouble… As soon as I finish the 2 models I’ve got left, I’ll try my luck on blender for animation I guess hihi.
Sculpted on Zbrush, rest of the scene on 3ds max, textures on substance, rigging and animation on Maya and song loop on Cubase.
Also, thanks to my friends in Jazztik for letting me use their arrangement for this n.n
Good ol’ Great Deku Tree.

1 Like

Fallout Tree

Bonzai ball

1 Like

The last one, the tree of life. Have a good day.