December 7 - Expression

Welcome to day 6 of our 3December 2019 challenge! We’ll be posting topics daily until December 22nd.

You have until January 1st to complete your entries and submit them in a collection to enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO.

Tag your entry with #3December2019-Expression and #3December2019, and post it below. Use the #3December2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab 3December 2019 here.

1 Like

Chain barrier with a warning sign. The warning is clearly expressed :wink:

2 Likes

Expression: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

. “It’s better to be content with what you have than to risk losing everything by seeking to get more.” Anyway here are 3 bird a bush and a hand sculpture. :slight_smile:

The birb was fun and fast to modelise, the hand (on the … other hand…) took me way too long. i did it by sculpting, retopologising, and simplifying for the first time…

1 Like

Statement of intents!

1 Like

Wirly, curvy metalness.

1 Like

: ^ )

2 Likes

Tried a different approach this time, and created and animated a PSX-like character, because I remembered that back in the day we didn’t have visible expression on characters on video games, most of the expressive part was done through text boxes and idle static animations.
It’s clear that animation is not my forte :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There is 2 faces, 2 expressions XD

A sad boi wearing a Tengu mask to look strong! :slight_smile:

Wasn’t too sure what to do for expressions as I can’t really sculpt, but there was an attempt :rofl:

really quick one this time

1 Like

Expression train

1 Like

Hello, my expression below :

Piece of Cake!