December 9 - Imagination

Welcome to day 8 of our 3December 2019 challenge! We’ll be posting topics daily until December 22nd.

You have until January 1st to complete your entries and submit them in a collection to enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO.

Tag your entry with #3December2019-Imagination and #3December2019, and post it below. Use the #3December2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab 3December 2019 here.

4 Likes

Smooth. Ride along this more than average curve.

3 Likes

The Luxer ABC 80, a early Swedish computer that spurred the Imagination of it’s early adopters, among them a founder DICE.

2 Likes

I’m saving the 8th prompt for last… So Imagination would be next.
Imagination is part of every creative process, and also another pretty important part
is making that creation come to live via writting, sculpting, or wathever your chosen art is.

3 Likes

This is what imagination looks like in my mind…

2 Likes

After having created a version with animated pages … and going crazy, because that kind of animation in Unity, you can not export in a way that looks good, I have ended up not animating the pages sorry!

(I should have tried blender, but … no)

P.D. If someone wants to finish the story on the next page leave a comment: with the text!

3 Likes

4 Likes

One of my quicker pieces for this prompt as I was stuck for quite a while on it.
Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing more powerful than a kids creativity and imagination :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Imagination of the artists

2 Likes

Sorry a little bit cliche, placebirth of imagination

1 Like

2 Likes

nice idea!

My contribution to the 3December 2019 challenge.