Bringing the underwater world to the surface.
True colour models combining accuracy and art, deep3D offers underwater and topside 3D photogrammetric scanning services.
Working in a low light/low contrast environment, the underwater world can lack colour. deep3D draws on 15 years of professional underwater photography to illuminate the scene and bring the resulting models to life, giving a clearer understanding and a richer experience for the viewer.
- Underwater scanning service to a max depth of 50m
- Models available in a variety of formats
- Colour rich & lifelike textures
- Conversion of 3D surface model to full solid model
- 3D printing for physical representation
- Quotation for your project available upon request
References/former clients: Previous clients have used deep3D models for archaeological surveys and public engagement.
- Website: www.deep3d.co.uk
- How to contact: Email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1252 653 759
- Specialisation: Underwater photogrammetry with full colour rendering
- Equipment/software: High resolution housed DSLR rated to a depth of 60m. HSE SCUBA qualified.
- Location: United Kingdom
- Ability to travel: Worldwide
- Resolution: Depends on subject/conditions
- Textures: Textures supplied that accurately reflect the true colour of underwater objects
- Deliverable file formats: Depends on client requirements
- Additional services: Conversion to solid model. 3D printing.
- Costs: Dependant on project requirements. Please contact deep3D for a quote.
Examples of work:-
Kronprinz Main Gun, Scapa Flow, Orkney. Depth to seabed - 38m
SMS Karlsruhe forward guns and anchor capstan, Scapa Flow, Orkney. Depth to seabed - 28m
SMS Dresden anchor chain and anchor, Scapa Flow, Orkney. Depth to seabed - 28m
Victorian Torpedo Motor scanned on behalf of The Shipwreck Project (www.theshipwreckproject.com). Scanned in the studio
Edwardian torpedo component scaled and with mass estimate scanned on behalf of The Shipwreck Project (www.theshipwreckproject.com). Scanned in the studio