DONE // The Fall of the Ivory Kingdom

magicavoxel
voxel

(Gustavo San) #1

Finally got som time to work on my Heroic Voxel's diorama. Basic layout is set, now off to sculpting and detail. More updates soon! :smile:

(Bart) #2

Thanks for joining the Heroic Voxels contest and welcome on board :smile:

I have just given you one month of Sketchfab PRO - you can use it to add up to 20 annotations to your model.

Some more useful information to get you started:

• Read the contest updates - they will contain updates on contest progress, weekly tutorials and more.. I recommend you 'track' that topic so you'll receive notifications (instructions are in the post).
  • Frequently Asked Questions are in the (you guessed it) FAQ topic.

(Gustavo San) #3

Thank you bartv! Really appreciate it!

(Bart) #4

You're welcome! Put it to good use :smile:

(Elbriga) #5

This could be very cool :smiley: Can't wait to see where it's going :smile:

(Gustavo San) #6

By a stupid act of foolishness, I accidentally deleted my first model which forced me to start rampaging a second one in an attempt to make it through the deadline. With this, I changed the layout a bit and worked on it every spare hour I had through a few days, not having much time to put some WIPs here... so, to compensate on that lack of updates, here are some screenshots of the progress. I'll be uploading a time lapse video on youtube in the following days. Although tiring, it was really fun and challenging to do this piece! I hope you guys enjoy it!

The Fall of the Ivory Kingdom by Gustavo Santos on Sketchfab

(Nomadking) #7

I love the style of the castle. Good stuff (:

(Elbriga) #8

great scene! Nice work with the annotations too!

(Hakbit) #9

You did very good with annotations :octopus:

(Gustavo San) #10

Thank you @nomadking @elbriga and @brok, annotations was fun to do ^^