Sketchfab Forum

Duneholy's voxel workshop "Dr. Bones terrible experiments" [Done]

(Dune Holy) #1

Hello everybody! This topic is for my WIP pics. My entry will be about the evil undead scientist in his secret lab. That's all what I can tell you for now!

(Theedstar1) #2

OH man I'm so excited to see what everyone submits I'm still a noob here so this is very exciting ........ oh hi was just saying i like your idea

(Bart) #3

Welcome on board! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

(Dune Holy) #4

First update with the main character of this scene. Maybe I will add something to him later

Mad scientist WIP by Duneholy on Sketchfab

(Dune Holy) #5

Started the scene

(Dune Holy) #6

(Theedstar1) #7

WHOOOOOOO THIS IS LOOKING SUPER GREAT !!!!!!! Im heading over to your profile to follow your works man whooooooooo looking great

(Mcsephiroth1313) #8

This is awesome! Makes me want to go look at voxel art. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

(Dune Holy) #9

@mcsephiroth1313 @THEEDSTAR1 thanks guys!

(Dune Holy) #10

More WIP screenshots

(Theedstar1) #11

Im so amazed at how this is turning out i must know how do you get the colours to be so vibrant is id done in maya or do you paint the uv's in that bright color ?

(Dune Holy) #12

Everything painted in Magica

(Dune Holy) #13

I finished my entry. Enjoy!

Dr. Bones terrible experiments by Duneholy on Sketchfab

(Theedstar1) #14

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i love the conversation thats happening here and i i love love love the final art piece I'm quite left in a question as to what happens next..... and then a voice says tune in next time too see what happens (dragon ball z voice)

(Catilaporte) #15

Fantastic! (as usual...) :rage:

(Dune Holy) #16

Thank you!

(Michał Orzechowski) #17

Wow! Reminds me games I played in past. Very cool modeling and mood.

(Mcsephiroth1313) #18

yes Yes YES dude this is dangerous! Really great work here and creative use of the annotations. My suggestion, since the dealine is still far away, you can add ambient occlusion to make the large shapes pop and play with some of Sketchfab's effects. Also everything in the scene has a very similar value, so adding more contrast to the colors' values would break up the forms and help guide the eye through your scene! Awesome stuff man! Would love to see more of your work.

(Technoir) #19

I love it
Great job!

(José Guilherme) #20

This is so nice and fast ( I just started mine). Great idea and great style man congrats!