[ENDED] Sketchfab 3D Editor Challenge: Medieval Fantasy Tavern

Imagine the possibilities and then bring them to life using your Sketchfab skills. This week we challenge you to download the glTF version of Medieval Fantasy Tavern by EddyNL, upload it to your Sketchfab account, and tweak the settings in the 3D Editor to give the model an entirely new look and feel. Tag your model #FantasyTavernChallenge to enter.

Full rules and prize details can be found in the blog announcement:

3 Likes

A fun scene to play around with :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Wow! I am honored my model was selected for a challenge.

This scene is the first model I made in Blender.
I haven’t modeled in years - now with this corona situation I have a lot more free time and decided to give Blender another try. (I tried it about five years ago and absolutely hated it, coming from SketchUp)
Everyday I’m learning more and more and really starting to see how amazing Blender is.

Thanks a lot,
Eddy

3 Likes

My Entry for the Medieval fantasy Tavern challenge.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey folks,
Did any of you find the hidden critter?

Cheers,
Eddy

2 Likes

wow thats a really different look!! nice and bright!

give us a hint!!

It’s hiding in the forest :wink:

Hi!

“Only use the files and data from the original model (do not add sound, custom backgrounds, etc.)”

And no texturing, right? It would be nice to be able to at least paint some textures…

Best regards.

Hi! Are you talking about the one hiding inside the base of the tree? Or is there another one? :thinking:

You found it. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s so nice, just like the rest of your model! Even though it surprised me for a second when I first found it, because I wasn’t expecting it! :smile:

1 Like

Thought I’d throw my entry up here :arrow_lower_right:

2 Likes

My Entry for the Medieval fantasy Tavern challenge. Had fun doing this pretty scene :blush:

2 Likes

My entry for this challenge! Add some twisted story to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You all transformed that little tavern into so many different, cool-looking things that it was hard to choose a winner—but choose we did. :house:

And the winner is...

Tavern in Snow by Kenny Kwok

Here’s what the judges had to say about the winning entry:

“Cool! Totally believable!” - Mieke (@miekeroth)

“I really like how they created the ice and completely changed the season” - Bart (@bartv)

4 Likes

Congratulations Kenny, great winter vibe. :snowman: :snowflake:

@Sketchfab team: Many thanks for using my model.
I haven’t modeled anything in years - and this was my first model created in Blender. For me this is such an honor and a morale boost to continue learning Blender.

2 Likes