[ENDED] Sketchfab 3D Modeling Challenge: Vending Machines

vendingmachine
modeling
challenge

(Justinww) #22

Gotta say I really like that leaf just chillin off to the side :stuck_out_tongue:

(Andy Begg) #23

Oh leafy?, I like him too. <3

(Justinww) #24

Well, here is my progress for my corgi vending machine. I’m gonna call it a night but will continue tomorrow. I am going to replace the sphere with a corgi head and put a corgi within the glass piece :smile:

(Laurer1990) #25

can‘t wait to see the doggys :heart_eyes:

(Snifel) #26

Working on a soda vanding machine.

(Nat The Witch) #27

Here’s a little screenshot of my book-shaped book vending machine ! :books: :open_book:

(Nicolioos) #28

I’m working on a bubble tea vending machine!

(Jdmstudio) #29

Well I decided to try my hand here and I made a star vending machine. Basically it makes stars for a coin.

(Nat The Witch) #30

(Jessykat) #31

This is a quick concept I have planed, I mostly wanted to test out the type of artsyle that Faunwood has https://www.faunwood.com/. Lets hope i’ll get it in on time as I got uni work that requires my attention.

(Kloworks) #32

some update.

(Juliocruzalta) #33

I’m making a cola vintage vending machin…

(Justinww) #34

So…sorry for the delay on updates. It’s finals week so :sweat_smile:. Anyways, got that dogo in there. All that’s left is to texture :slight_smile:!

(Azusanyan1992) #35

Want to vend spark plugs, but not sure, how the machine should look like.

(Kloworks) #36

I am done, hope you like it and good luck guys :slight_smile:

(Justinww) #37

Alright everyone, here it is! This is my first time doing a stylized piece, but here is my finished corgi vending machine! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it :smile:!

(Icebox X708) #38

So, here is my Beast:

(Sticky) #39

I’ll be trying to model a vending machine that sells vending machines, some sort of a vending machineseption.

I’ll be streaming the entire process here: https://www.twitch.tv/mm_sticky

(Sticky) #40

Changed my mind, gonna make a vending machine that will never exist in real life… a machine that takes your dollar bills and doubles them, you give 100$ and take 200$. One can only dream…mb_%205_10_2018%207_47_21%20PM WIP

(Azusanyan1992) #41

Will try to make it looking like a truck cabin standing near the road.