[ENDED] Sketchfab 3D Scanning Challenge: Baked Goods

If you’ve been tinkering away in the kitchen to keep yourself busy lately, this is the challenge for you. This week we challenge you to 3D scan baked goods—whether sweet or savory—upload your models to Sketchfab, and tag them #BakedGoodsChallenge.

Full rules and prize details can be found in the blog announcement:

3 Likes

Hi!

This is my bead scan for ‘BAKED GOODS’ challenge :grin:

Hope you will like it !!

4 Likes

Hello, and here is my entry

4 Likes

Hi, Here my second entry. Hope you will enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Good Sunday!

3 Likes

My first ever 3D scan entry to sketchfab challenge. Please like :slight_smile:
Blog and workflow: https://3dwithus.com/photoscan-mobile-phone-camera-photogrammetry

3 Likes

Here is my entry. Unfortunaltely I was too stingy with the number of pictures. So the alignment was a bit of a challenge. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi!

Last one, promised :grin: Can’t Stop Baking !

With premium butter :yum:

2 Likes

Hello,

How lucky I’m to have a pastry chef roommate :wink:
Enjoy…

3 Likes

My girlfriend’s muffin . . .

1 Like

It was hard to judge that challenge on an empty stomach—so many delicious-looking entries! Nevertheless, our judges worked their way through all of your treats in the Sketchfab bakery case and selected their favorite.

And the winner is...

Bun by Efim Savelev

Here’s what the judges had to say about the winning entry:

“A wonderful 3D scan with great use of all the textures maps to bring life into the model. I appreciated the fine details in the slice of apple (?): it is usually difficult to capture thin surfaces.” - Geoffrey (@geoffreymarchal)

“I don’t know why but this bun resonates with me. Also very good presentation.” - vrhuman (@vrhuman)

“Excellent details on the “petals” of the bun. Beautiful presentation, as well.” - Abby (@abbyec)

“Great capture of details and good re-mesh” - Warkarma (@warkarma)

3 Likes

Congratulations @efimsavelev0 Efim Savelev :yum:

Well done Efim Savelev! Congrats!!! Judging this made me very hungry :smiley:

good job!