[ENDED] Sketchfab 3D Scanning Challenge: Knolling

You may not have heard of knolling, but you’ve likely seen it. It’s the art of arranging similar objects into neat, organized collections and then photographing them.

This week we challenge you to create a 3D scan of your own nicely arranged collection of objects, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #KnollingScanChallenge. Want some inspiration? Check out Pinterest.

Full rules and prize details on the blog:

7 Likes

Heyo! Possible to extend the deadline by 1 more hour? Currently processing mine out :sweat_smile:

“Submission deadline is Monday, December 9th (23:59 New York time – EST)”

As @warkarma says there is one more week left … unless your scan will take longer than that to process??! :slight_smile:

Ah ha you know what, I think I was confused with the blackfriday deal countdown timer that made me think it was ending at an unusual time of 5pm

Great job, everybody! Your scans were creative and organized and a lot of fun to explore! We loved seeing what you came up with. :bento:

And the winner is...

Ferramentas de Carpinteiro by @carpetudo

Here’s what the judges had to say:

“A nice arrangement with plenty of fine details in the scan, subtle post-processing effects and a bunch of handy annotations.” - Tom (@nebulousflynn)

“Very crisp and clear. The objects were smartly chosen and nicely arranged.” - Abby (@abbyec)

“Beautiful scan with great carpenter tool selection. Reminds me of my grandfather using those.” - Warkarma (@warkarma)

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :champagne: