[ENDED] Sketchfab 3D Scanning Challenge: Walls

Hi, this is my entry to the challenge and my second project in general.

Hi everyone !! ohh there are so many super interesting entries!!! I love how walls can be so packed with stories, this is mine, a scan I did in Machu Picchu

1 Like

Getting in just under the wire. I did a ton of photography on my work trip, including a bunch of pictures for wall models! Sadly my flight came in pretty late, so I only had time to make one model for this competition. Check it out!

4 Likes

They may not be in time for this competition, but keep an eye out for several wall models coming in the near future! I love the idea of walls telling stories, and want to explore that further.

You all captured a wonderful array of walls—tall walls, short walls, walls made out of vegetables and walls covered in locks, graffiti’d walls and dilapidated walls. Great work, everyone! It was a fun challenge to judge. You can check out all the entries here.

And the winner is...

Game Over VideoGames museum by @Austin.Beaulier

Here’s what the judges had to say about it:

“That’s SOME wall! I spent a lot of time drooling over those retro consoles.” - Bart (@bartv)

“4 walls and a whole lot of nostalgia, I spent a lot of time looking around.” - Tom (@nebulousflynn)

“Lots going on here! For such a challenging space (lots of shiny things), the model turned out remarkably crisp.” - Abby (@abbyec)

6 Likes