[ENDED] Sketchfab Collection Challenge: Fantasy Forest

This week we challenge you to create a unique and cohesive collection on the theme of Fantasy Forest. We encourage you to go beyond the most viewed or most liked models and find some hidden gems. Not sure how to make a collection? Look below or head over to the Help Center.

To enter the challenge, give your collection a unique name and a description that explains what sort of collection you were aiming to create, and then paste the collection URL into this challenge forum thread.

Full rules and prize details on the blog:

5 Likes

That’s an interesting idea.

3 Likes

Here’s mine (I can’t win, but that won’t stop me from participating :wink: ):

7 Likes

My humble and simple collection:

But it consists of my old models.
Perhaps it was necessary to add other people’s work?

6 Likes

This is my entry. I hope you like my collection.

7 Likes

Thats an interesting Idea. I’ve never done a Collection before. So i gave it a try!

I aimed for some Dioramas which i think are awesome and having a kind of magical look. I choosed only those who definatly deserving more attation than they actually got until now.

Hope you like them too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Here are the models that I’ve selected. I’ve selected both models that are popular and models that should get more recognition.

6 Likes

Yes! Absolutely include other people’s work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my collection. I found a lot of beautiful models while searching.

5 Likes

Heres mine(will keep adding as i find stuff)

3 Likes

My fantasy forest a bit sinister at times. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

My first entry to one of these! :smiley: Couldn’t resist - fantasy is one of my fav genres. Hope everyone like it.
https://skfb.ly/6QsMB

3 Likes

Here is my collection! Even made some of the models myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my entry. I was thinking of a game.
It would be a low poly floating fantasy forest with ruins, deadly creatures and angry skeletons!

2 Likes