[ENDED] Sketchfab Freeform Challenge: Haunted House

(Miniko) #25

Finally complete! I cannot be more grateful to have been a part of this challenge as it has been a perfect project to jump into learning Maya and Substance Painter. I wish I could have added a lightning effect, but I couldn’t find a way to import an animated lighting from Maya to Sketchfab…

Thanks again! Please do leave feedback as any tips will be greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure to participate and see all the other creative works.

(Mathea) #26

Well this took me a lot longer than expected. I haven’t really done a fully handpainted model for an unlit environment before, but I wanted to try something new and brush up my skills and thought this challenge would be a good opportunity to do so… but damn I need to work on my workflow this took me a lot longer than I would like to admit… wanted to put more time into the texturing but sadly I don’t have any time left to work on it anymore. Let me know what you think! I’ve seen some really great stuff in this thread, great job all!

(Zero3ddesign) #27
<div class="sketchfab-embed-wrapper"><iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://sketchfab.com/models/0f7dec199ba04181b5f32dbf01afae89/embed?autostart=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; vr" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Drag me to the Moon! - #Haunted2018Challenge by Gabriele C. (Zero 3DDesign) on Sketchfab

(Fat Of The Land) #28

My entry for this challenge. It ended up looking better than what i was hopping for…

(Gravedrinker) #29

This is my entry. A haunted birdhouse. :slight_smile:

(Barbeaulex) #30

I would’ve liked to do so much more with this but I’m calling it done. Half hour past the deadline but whatever… I had fun :slight_smile: Very nice entries in this contest. Good luck to everyone who finished on time :wink:

(Abid Ibna Rafiq) #31

(Abby Crawford) #32

And the winner is...

Over the Garden Wall - Whispers by @FatOfTheLand

Thanks to all who participated! :ghost:

(Mathea) #33

Awesome, congrats. Great work and a very fair winner :smiley: