[ENDED] Sketchfab Hand Painting Challenge: Tea Party

tea
handpainting
challenge

(Giovannicaruso) #78

Finally done!

(Natapon) #79

I totally missed this thread :smiley:
I can upload some WIP if anyone is interested though!
This is what I’ve been working on for this great challenge, had to rush through with the texture but did not want to let this one pass :slight_smile:

(Nebulousflynn) #80

:tophat: :tea: :tada: Great work everyone! Only a few hours left… :cake: :rabbit: :stopwatch:

Be sure to check out all the entries so far in the tag gallery.

(Penawn) #81

I have to call this done. This was a lot of fun… tea is legitimately my favorite thing on the planet! :heart:

(Damianc) #82

This is a lovely, fun design (also a little sad, poor robot friend) great job :slight_smile:

(Cmdrspacecat) #83

Done! Had a lot of fun with this one, the tea party theme was such a cute one to play around with. Now to have some celebratory tea!

(T Hillert) #84

Hi everyone,
here is my entry for the challenge. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

(Cotman Sam) #85

these are all so amazing ^^ well here is mine! still a bit WIP but hey, at least it’s uploaded

(Ana Moldovan) #86

Hello everyone! I am a little late to the thread but here is what I’ve managed to put up for the challenge over the weekend. It is my first time doing a weekly challenge so I was really excited for this one. :smiley:

(Ben Hosac) #87

Cultists Tea Party

where it’s at:

the basic idea:

(Icedham) #88

Here’s my submission for the hand painted tea party. I had a lot of fun doing this. It really got me to get back into 3D modeling after not doing any for a long while, and now I’m excited to do more. I didn’t get to do all what a I wanted, but I’m happy with this. Tank you for this opportunity!

(MaddhattPatt) #89

Woo, had a lot of fun with this one! Had like 20 minutes left :sweat_smile: Wish I could’ve added in like some rocks and sand. I also recorded footage of modeling, maya crashing, rigging, painting and maya crashing so I can’t wait to make a little “making of” video:smiley: Gonna fiddle around with the sketchfab settings until its the deadline

(Declan Mc Culloch) #90

Hi everyone,

I’m pretty excited with this challenge, being from Australia I have themed mine around the Australian outback. Please click on my profile and give it a look, and give me some feedback!

Thank you,
Declan

(Ben Hosac) #91

Done!

(Nebulousflynn) #92

:trumpet: Challenge over!

Apologies… I meant to post this message earlier this week… obviously didn’t drink enough tea :sweat_smile:

Judging is underway!

(Borisvdb) #93

Here’s my late entry, I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew.
I’m fine btw with it not considered for the contest, just happy to participate…

(Curlscurly) #94

Very pretty scene, love that squirrel and the forest skybox, really well done! :slight_smile: Thank you for taking part!!

(Nebulousflynn) #96

Well done everyone - this was another touch challenge to judge!

Winner: Marrakesh Tea Party by natapon :tea: :coffee:

(Natapon) #97

Wow, thank you so much! We had so many great contributions to this challenge! :blush:
I am truly honored!! :slight_smile:

(Lukecartwright) #98

Congratz! Cute colourfull scene :slight_smile: