[ENDED] Sketchfab January Challenge: Low Poly Game Level

This month we challenge you to create a low poly game level. Once you’ve completed your model, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #GameLevelChallenge.

Full rules and prize details on the blog:

15 Likes

Oooh, I like the idea of this challenge :smiley:

Question though: Are we limited to an isometric style as seen in the dungeon mockup or are we free to use other perspectives?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

The isometric view is not a requirement for this challenge.

3 Likes

I’m in, I’m trying to doing somting new, hope have a time to finish my little candy world level

1 Like

Hi there
I was wondering; is fanart accepted ?
(By that I mean to replicate a part of an existing game and making a stylised LowPoly version of it.)
Thanks

2 Likes

Fan art is certainly ok, just credit the original please :slight_smile:

1 Like

WIP! I’m playing around with a trim texture I made yesterday to make some modules which will be later used to create the level! Going for a stylized look!

9 Likes

Hi there! I’m beginning to work on a game level based on a videogame project i’m developing :grimacing:

1 Like

Here is my entry.
Hope you like it :hugs:

5 Likes

My project for challenge

2 Likes

wow nice work, it looks like a PBR version of one of my works :wink:
i like it! goodjob

1 Like

Work in progress… :green_book:

3 Likes

Here is my entry. It is a game level that I played with on texture to make all the walls.
Hope you enjoy it.!

10 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: Yes, the theme and the color palette are quite similar, even if the style differs!

Almost there! I still have to add some props and decals, but the main layout is done! So far I’ve made about a hundred modules to have a decent flexibility while making the level. And it uses only two materials! One for the trim, and a second one for decals.

8 Likes

Hi this is my project.
also made a short animation.
Hope everyone likes it.

9 Likes

Just wanted to share my WIP game level. Still a lot to do :crazy_face: I hope this weekend will be quiet so I can finish it on time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Finished model! :smiley: After a few days working on it, it’s finally done. Maybe you can even try to think how the puzzle in the middle room would be solved!

I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Almost finished!

6 Likes

Here’s my entry! :grin:

6 Likes