[ENDED] Sketchfab January Challenge: Low Poly Game Level

My entry here, hope you like it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Holy cow! Looks really cool :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

And here is my entry!

So many good entries, I wish you all good luck :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi, I’m trying to do something new especially for this challenge, hope to have a time to finish it, this is a wip

2 Likes

My little candy world designed from my wife, hope you like it gays, and thank you for this contest, I’ve learned a lot

5 Likes

I really wanted to participate in “Game Level Challenge”, so I’m posting a work in progress, later posting a full version of this work.

3 Likes

Hah, I think you meant “guys” not "gays":smile:. Unless you think we’re all homosexual :male_detective:

4 Likes

lol, I’m sorry for this mistake !! english is not my first language

1 Like

That challenge and all of your wonderful entries were a great way to kick off the new year. The judges had a lot of fun exploring the levels that you created and wished that they could play them in real life. But there can only be one… :video_game:

And the winner is...

Steam Ops by @biegnoncy

Here’s what the judges had to say:

“A coherent & stylish scene that pushes right up to the limit of polys with a great sense of game objectives.” - Tom (@nebulousflynn)

“Great job with design, modeling, and storytelling.” - Abby (@abbyec)

“A lot of details for this models where the buildings are created with nice details.” - Geoffrey (@geoffreymarchal)

6 Likes

Really good pick.

@biegnoncy Well done :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

I’m so happy! Thanks everyone! Participating in this competition was a lot of fun! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

@warkarma Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes