[ENDED] Sketchfab Low Poly Challenge: Desserts

full-width-retina-3000x1000dessert-text-1500x500
This one should be a piece of cake. :wink: This week we challenge you to model a low poly dessert using your preferred tools and workflow, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #LowPolyDessertChallenge. (Be sure to use the double-s in “dessert”…a “LowPolyDesertChallenge” would be something else entirely.)

Full rules and prize details can be found in the blog announcement:

6 Likes

Finally the perfect challenge!

2 Likes

Oh boy. Can’t wait to start

1 Like

On the way!! :woman_cook:t2:

1 Like

This is me searching for the reference images
Imgur

3 Likes

This is such a fun challenge! Some tasty low-poly Indian desserts are coming up! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love when people bring different cultures into the challenge :blush: I’m repping England with a fancy Afternoon Tea for my low poly dessert :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Stayed up way too late finishing this one off. Pretty happy with the results, i may end up adding something else to the bottom of the plate to spice it up a bit more. I’m kind of tempted to make another entry if i can find time.

8 Likes

My work will be a small cheesecake :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finished mine too as well, a little bit simple, but… off with ideas :grimacing:

Hope you guys like it anyway, that’s no bad at all. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Just letting you know, this isn’t coming up in the tag gallery because you haven’t added #LowPolyDessertChallenge to the tags :blush:

3 Likes

Ohh dam, thanks!! I added to description but forgot to add on tags too… :grimacing:
Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

I create a soft ice cream cone

I do not know how the americans call this ice ^^"

2 Likes

Finished my cat themed afternoon tea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love everyone’s entries so far

13 Likes

I know my entry is not the common one, because I´ve done an entire diorama to present it. But I have a lot of fun creating environments, so I hope you´ll enjoy this particular one :black_heart:

Still Hungry?

1 Like

And here with the preview!! Twin Peaks fans alert!! :black_heart:

4 Likes

my next work is a little rollcake. :slight_smile:

I love the theme of the competition

1 Like

here is my submission, i thought i go a little different as i love to make animals and such, so why not combine both?

3 Likes

Hi here is my quick entry. I would like to submit something else if multiple entries are allowed. need guidance. thanks.

2 Likes

Here is the “Cake” :cake:

Damn, what good jobs I’ve seen there, lots of sweet people around here! :thinking:

I do not care, this cake does not want to share it, it makes you bite the hand of your :grimacing: “Aunt”, your :grimacing: “Father”, and anyone who is one meter from this sweet thing.

Remove those claws from here! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
So, I want to win this contest, to buy a graphic card for a damn time, or that, or I will end up with my melted computer :hot_face: , like my cakes in the fridge.

Luck to All :smiley:

3 Likes